Here at New Covenant, our Community Worship is on the Sabbath/Saturday (Exodus 20:8-11).
Our Sabbath Experience offers additional classes and inclusive spaces for conversation intended to build community and create sustainable habits of scriptural study
that make daily application of Christ-like values more intentional.
Check out our full Sabbath Schedule below, and feel free to join us!
8:15am. Taught by Pastor McCreary, our Theological Institute studies a mix of biblical/world history, deeper theological concepts of the early church and the techniques of scripture analysis and sermon construction. This class is not reserved for clergy members, all are welcome!
Our Sabbath School features a multitude of classes and diverse teachers that aim to deepen our scriptural understanding and practical application of the lessons of the Bible into our daily lives.
Email us at email@example.com to get connected with your desired class:
1) Sis. Debra Cole - Kindergarten to 2nd Grade
2) Sis. Cheryl Barham - 3rd to 5th Grade
3) Sis. Deborah Moore - 6th to 8th Grade
4) Sis. Carlita Jackson - High School
5) Deacon James Roberson and Sis. Diane Dennis - Young Adults
6) Sis. Elizabeth McNeal and Sis. Bobbie Cooper - Women's Class
7) Deacon Bishop, Deacon Dennis, Bro. Charlie Watts and Bro. Herb Bishop - Men's Class
11am. Our Sabbath Worship Service, live-streamed each week, is New Covenant's time for community worship. Come join us as we offer praise to God while reflecting on what He has done for us over the past week and refocusing our mind in His Word as we prepare for the week to come!